At Pizza Garden, we don’t just serve our customers; we serve the community we live in by supporting local organizations. Pizza Garden will donate 20% of sales in one evening over a three-hour period to your organization. Enjoy delicious food in a family-friendly environment, all for a good cause.
How It Works:
How It Works:
- When: A fundraiser night is held on a Monday or Tuesday evening from 4:30-7:30 pm. Special hours may be requested; however, the event date/time will be determined by Pizza Garden Management.
- Timing: 4 weeks’ notice so we can plan for a successful event, including scheduling additional labor at the restaurant.
- Organizations must fall under the group rulings of exemption under Internal Revenue Code section 501 in order for Pizza Garden to host a fundraiser night.
- Pizza Garden will provide an electronic flyer for email and social media to promote the event and you can promote the event by communicating to your members.
- Expect payment within 4 weeks after the event night. We will send the payment directly to the organization.
- All sales, less Sales Tax and Credit Card fees, from the agreed upon time frame are considered towards the 20%. These sales include carry-out and dine in guests. No receipts or flyers and/or mentioning the organization name is needed.
- An adult representative of your organization must be in attendance during the entire event. It can be the same representative for the entire event or representatives can volunteer in shifts. The representatives will assist with busing tables. Each representative will receive a free buffet during their shift.
- Future fundraisers are subject to approval and availability. They are not guaranteed.
- Individual persons or families
- Political candidates, parties or organizations
- Personal utilization of restaurants for fundraising or third-party marketing materials
- Endowment or capital campaigns
- Reduction of debt
- Funds or seed money for start-up organizations
- Scholarships for individuals
Copyright © 2018